Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life at home

Well life as it is at home....I left GBS with my parents Sunday night..I did good- I didn't cry but it was close!! It is so weird how you wait and wait for that day when you can leave college and be done. But when the actual time comes it's like OH NO!!! I kept wondering if and when I would see all my friends again. Good thing I have this summer to look forward to!

Now I am at home and am trying to get into the hang of a part of the "family". Life at college and at home is sure different one from the other! My parents are packing and trying to get ready to move, not sure where but they know they are moving...So we have boxes everywhere and our very small house feels even smaller since the house is half full of boxes!

Also since the last time I was home my Mom has picked up a part time babysitting job. She babysits a 9 month old little boy named Zander. Very cute and sweet but very on the go and wow he has livened our house up quite a bit!!

Well until later.....................

No comments: