Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well hello again all my friends..I am really enjoying my blog so far, besides the fact that at GBS sometimes the filter will not let me work on my blog but hey it's ok!! So today I moved out of my room :( It is hard to believe this school year is almost done. I have alot of mixed emotions about the whole deal. I am very excited to be done with school, but GBS has been my life for the past 3 years. It is just the normal thing to come back after the summer. So it will be one of those things that I will have to adjust to...Another reason I am so excited that school is over is because my quartet starts traveling in about 3 weeks and I am very excited about this summer!!! I think it will be a blast!!! Well I guess for now I should get off of here and be a good babysitter.....

No comments: